3D Printed mechanicus Zombies – What should I know about these 3D Printing Miniatures?
This Patreon is based on 3D Printed mechanicus Zombies Miniatures and therefore, you will need a 3D Printer for them. We highly recommend the use of a Resin 3D Printed. For Printers, one of the best and more affordable Printers is the Elegoo Saturn [ It is in stock Right Now]. If not, go to the Mars Pro for example.
What should I know About this 3D Printing Patreon?
This is a place for only the darkest, strangest, most disturbing of scifi miniatures. If terms like enigmatic, post-human, cyborg, dystopian, demonic, and psycho-horror appeal to you, you’re in the right place. My name is Charlie. I got into tabletop wargames for a few years at age 9 and returned to it with a vengeance about 2 decades later in 2017. If you’re reading this, I’d be willing to bet you understand the mysterious and irresistible power that 32mm-scale miniatures can have over your attention, your budget, and your lifestyle. I surrender to that power completely and want to commit my life to making the darkest, dankest, most memorable miniatures a human being can make.
You don’t Know which 3D Printing Patreon or Kickstarter to join?
Why don’t you check 3D Printing Samurai – STL Sampler? Print and test Different Artists each month for only 3$.
July Release – 3D Printing Featured Artists
Hey Resin Warriors!
Thank you for joining our team. We highly appreciated it. Here is the link to the July files:
This Month 3D Printing Miniatures are:
- BloodBowl Ghoul Player [you choose the Player] [Check the Poll Post]- BlasCoolPatreon
- Space Soldier Bust – BlasCoolPatreon
- [Pending Miniature] – Caballero MiniaturesPatreon
- Wolverine Zombi – VaultZ Patreon
- Executor – Arcanum Workshop Patreon
- Giant Goat – Arcanum Workshop Patreon
- Korra –H3ll CreatorPatreon
- Drainei Mage – Imagine Minis
- Space Revenant – The Surreal Factory
- Sword Master Champion – HoloMiniatures