3D Printing Patreon – What should I know?
First of all, you should know that these miniatures are 3D Printing Miniatures and therefore, you will need a 3D Printer for them. We highly recommend the use of a Resin 3D Printed. These minis have too much detail to be done in an FDM Printer. I personally have been always printing with Siraya Resin but I have found a new one that has super nice flexibility. Ministry of Resin will be probably my favorite one for Minis with Lances, Spears, and Swords. It even comes with a nice discount.
Other thing that you should have into consideration in that most of the Miniatures have no Supports. You will need to support them with Chitubox or other slices. We will do a tutorial later.
For Printers, one of the best and more affordable Printers is the Elegoo Saturn but right now it is out of stock or resold by people trying to make money on it, so check if it is available here. If not, go to the Mars Pro for example.
What should I know About this 3D Printing Patreon?
He creates Historical miniatures for wargames and RPGs with realistic proportion, and the occasional, random fantasy mini as an extra. BUT the focus is Historical. Current project.. 11th C Spanish! Starting in April
First! Here’s what you get:
- You will receive incredible and unique, printable models with very high detail every month intended for resin printers.
- I will add 5-12 models every month depending on complexity and theme
What 3D Printed Knights were available on April?
A lot but …. I will focus on El Cid!! Check some of the nice options available and … wait to see the Painted photos. Ohh my god.
Check him out!
Do we have 3D Printed photos?
Of course we have 3D Printed photos! Check them out!
Is there 3D Printing Patreon with similar styles?
Knights?? Yes, but this one is special. This one is based on the Reconquista period time on Spain.
Join our Newsletter to know more about 3D Printing Kickstarters and Patreons
You are not sure about which 3D Printing Kickstarter to Join?
Why don’t you join our Sampler Patreon? Each month, for the Bargain Price of 3$ you will get a Bundle of Stunning 3D Printed Miniatures Samples of different Artists.
Download, Print and Test Them. If you like them join the Artists on their Patreon. The money collected is used to improve the reach of the Patreons and when we reach certain amount, we will start hiring painters to show you all the gorgeous details of these Patreons.
This Month 3D Printing Miniatures are:
- Teeth_Barricade by Atisbo Studios Kickstarter
- Elf Mounted Archer by Peculiar Companions Kickstarter -> Holy Roman Empire
- Demon_XiaoTongby Mojibake Miniatures Patreon
- Adventure Ship by Renan 3DStls Patreon
- Knight with Long Kite Shield by Caballero Miniatures Patreon
- Asgardian Pack Hunter by AtlanForge Patreon
- Villager by DrunkenDwarf Patreon
- Cat Bard by H3ll CreatorPatreon
- The “this is my Hammer” Dwarf by The Portal of M.O.R.O Patreon
Do you have it 3D Printed or Painted?
Let us know! we want to see it. Tag us on our social media! Our Check Our Contests and Participate!
Follow Us on out Social Media and Help us grow!