3D Printing Patreon- What should I know about these 3D Printed Battle Nums?
This Patreon is based on 3D Printed Fantasy Miniatures and therefore, you will need a 3D Printer for them. We highly recommend the use of a Resin 3D Printed. For Printers, one of the best and more affordable Printers is the Elegoo Saturn [ It is in stock Right Now]. If not, go to the Mars Pro for example.
What should I know About this 3D Printing Patreon?
By becoming a Patron you will receive our amazing STARTER and LEGACY PACKS on top of the complete MONTHLY RELEASE (of the current month), which includes:
- A set of (7+) characters based on the monthly theme
- 1 Hero/Boss character
- 5 Modular characters (different classes)
- 1 Exotic figure (including a NSFW version)
- 1 Bust (from one of the current release characters, includes an ANATOMICAL version)
- 1 Throwback character from an old releae (decided by our community)
- 2 Crossover characters from a fellow Patreon creator
- Some Scenery (decorative elements)
- Some Bases (themed around the release and the characters)
- A set of Modular Weapons that can be reused with any of our older characters
- 1 new step-by-step Painting Guide (from one of the models of the release)
You don’t Know which 3D Printing Patreon or Kickstarter to join?
Why don’t you check 3D Printing Samurai – STL Sampler? Print and test Different Artists each month for only 3$.
July Release – 3D Printing Featured Artists
Hey Resin Warriors!
Thank you for joining our team. We highly appreciated it. Here is the link to the July files:
This Month 3D Printing Miniatures are:
- BloodBowl Ghoul Player [you choose the Player] [Check the Poll Post]- BlasCoolPatreon
- Space Soldier Bust – BlasCoolPatreon
- [Pending Miniature] – Caballero MiniaturesPatreon
- Wolverine Zombi – VaultZ Patreon
- Executor – Arcanum Workshop Patreon
- Giant Goat – Arcanum Workshop Patreon
- Korra –H3ll CreatorPatreon
- Drainei Mage – Imagine Minis
- Space Revenant – The Surreal Factory
- Sword Master Champion – HoloMiniatures