3D Printing Kickstarter – What should I know about these 3D Printed War Gods Minis?
ese minis have too much detail to be done in an FDM Printer. I personally have been always printing with Siraya Resin but I have found a new one with super nice flexibility. Ministry of Resin will be probably my favorite one for Minis with Lances, Spears, and Swords. It even comes with a nice discount.
For Printers, one of the best and more affordable Printers is the Elegoo Saturn but right now it is out of stock or resold by people trying to make money on it, so check if it is available here. If not, go to the Mars Pro for example.
What should I know About this 3D Printing Kickstarter?
Are you interested in Joining a Painting Contest related to Space Soldiers??
Visit Reddit To know more about it – Reddit Group –
You don’t Know which 3D Printing Patreon or Kickstarter to join?
Why don’t you check 3D Printing Samurai – STL Sampler? Print and test Different Artists each month for only 3$.
June Release – 3D Printing Featured Artists
This Month 3D Printing Miniatures are:
- BloodBowl Skull Player – BlasCool Patreon
- Spanish Spearmen – Caballero Miniatures Patreon
- Runner Zombi – VaultZ Patreon
- Mousefolk Rogue [2 Poses] – Naga Minis Patreon
- The Behir – Arcanum Workshop Patreon
- Cat Rogue –H3ll Creator Patreon
- Kaira Commander – Rising Kingdom Patreon
- Demon_QuingRong – Mojibake Miniatures Patreon